Covid Safety Measures
We are doing our best to create an environment with low risk of transmitting Covid-19. However, it is not possible to eliminate all risk. Please assess your own risk and comfort level before attending. To help maintain a safe and comfortable environment, we ask every attendee to take personal responsibility for helping maintain our safety measures.
Please do not attend if any of the following applies. We encourage you to follow the CDC’s guidelines for isolation and when to regather.
- Tested positive for Covid-19 or had any symptoms consistent with Covid-19 within the past 10 days. Symptoms include fever over 100 degrees, persistent dry cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, and others as described by the CDC.
- Had extended exposure to anyone confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 10 days.
Facial Coverings & Social Distancing
We encourage all attendees to where a mask while in the building, especially when singing and talking to others. We encourage social distance be maintained where possible when not wearing a mask. Social distance seating is implemented in children’s classes K-12th grade, adult classes, and in the worship service.
Childcare (Ages 3 and under)
We are able to offer childcare for ages 3 and under during the worship service. Also please read our Well Child Policy before attending.
The following safety measures are implemented for our children’s ministry:
- Regular sanitation of frequently touched surfaces and items.
- Temperature check of all children and volunteers before entering a classroom with touch-free scanners.
- Children and youth grades 1-12 are required to wear masks where social distancing is not possible.
- All volunteers wear masks when serving.
- Only 1 adult per household is allowed in the children’s halls for drop-off and pick-up to eliminate over-crowding.