Below are some helpful resources and Bible studies. Many are free for a limited time.
Audio and Video Teaching Series
- Ligonier Teaching Series
- TGC Courses
- Online Seminary Courses from Biblical Training
- The Bible Project
- Grace Gems
- Morning & Evening and Faith’s Check Book by Charles Spurgeon
- For the Love of God by D.A. Carson
Bible Studies & Other Resources
- Videos for Families by Paul Tripp
- A Guide for Family Worship by MVBC
- Big Picture Bible Crafts by Crossway
- God’s Big Story Podcast for Kids
- The Good Book Company YouTube Channel (audible children’s stories)
- Free Bible Coloring Pages
- Kids Bible Study Cards
- Curated Resources for Families from Founders Ministries
Biblical Counseling Resources
During these uncertain times, we want equip you with biblical counseling resources for ministering to yourself and others with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF)
CCEF helps point people to Jesus Christ through his Word in their times of need. They have a COVID-19 resource page with free resources (video, audio, and print) on topics such as anxiety, parenting, loneliness, illness, and more. Each day they release for free the audio of a different session from their 2019 National Conference on anxiety. (Follow CCEF on Twitter to get the latest updates.)
- Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC)
ACBC exists to equip others to ministry the Bible faithfully those those around them who are in need of God’s truth. They have a pandemic resource page with free resources (video and audio) on topics such as anxiety, fear, depression, conflict, suicide, loss, and abuse.
- Biblical Counseling Coalition
The Biblical Counseling Coalition seeks to build relationships between and provide resources for both those providing care and those seeking care. They have a COVID-19 resource page with free audio and video messages.